William H. Lawson, Attorney at Law
1188 Bishop St.
Honolulu, Hawaii 96813
Phone: (808) 524-5300 New Client Hotline
Phone: (808) 528-2525 Main Business Line
LEGAL HELP WHEN YOU NEED IT MOST
Please check in with my receptionist. No solicitors please.
- Hello and welcome. May I help you?
- If you are a solicitor, please let me show you this way.
- If you would like to communicate with Mr. Lawson on a non-legal matter, please do not use the business e-mail address found on this website. Instead, you are encouraged to e-mail Mr. Lawson on his personal e-mail link provided below.
- Do you need directions to our physical offices in Honolulu? If so, please click on this link.
- If you care to find out more about William H. Lawson, Esq. while here in the reception area, you may review briefly his background and education at the link below.
- Before proceeding further, please be aware that we have a disclaimer of liability for any and all information contained in these pages. (If we accept your case and you actually hire our law office to represent you on a claim- after that point the disclaimer will no longer apply).
- If you think that you may a claim which you wish to pursue, our paralegal can assist you further. If you would you like some preliminary information about pursuing your claim or if you would like to describe your claims to our paralegal, please visit the paralegal's office. Our paralegal is available to see you now. Thank you!
- Mr. Lawson is a personal injury attorney in the State of Hawaii. He represents people who have been seriously injured in an accident which has some connection to Hawaii (eg. one or more of the parties is based in Hawaii, the accident occurred in Hawaii or one or more of the parties does business in Hawaii). If you wish to perform a search for further information regarding a personal injury or an accidents involving Hawaii law, please try our powerful Hawaii Legal Portal page.
- If you wish to review the credits for this web site, please click below:
Quick contact with Attorney William Lawson at Accidents and Personal Injury Claims - Hawaii.
If you just want to send a quick email to attorney Lawson to have him consider your case, please provide him with the preliminary
information listed below about your accident and the injuries. To get a free initial consultation with Personal Injury Lawyer Hawaii:
1. During business hours (Hawaii time), you are strongly encouraged to call us (1) on the New Client Hotline at 808-524-5300, (2) on our Waipahu, Aiea and Pearl City number at 808-671-7600 or (3) on our main office number at 808-528-2525, at Suite 2902 of Century Square, 1188 Bishop Street in Honolulu, Hawaii 96813. You should be promptly connected with a New Client Intake Specialist (Sheri) who will take down information about your claims for further consideration by Mr. Lawson. Our office hours are M-F - 9:00 am to 4:30 pm (except holidays) - Hawaii Standard time).
2. However, if your new client contact is outside regular office hours (Hawaii Standard Time), if you cannot reach anyone by phone after calling one (1) of the numbers above, or if you simply prefer to contact us by email, then you have the option to try to reach Mr. Lawson on his cell phone at 808-542-1166 or you may try to send an email to us.
Click on the following link and fill out an email
Email William H. Lawson, Personal Injury Lawyer Hawaii.
Please grant your email program permission to send an email, if necessary
Please include (1) your correct contact information (email, phone number and mailing address), (2) the date of your accident, (3) how the accident occurred and (4) a description of the injuries. (You can cut and paste the foregoing into your email.) Once the email is completed, please submit it for further consideration. Please provide us with all of the preliminary information requested above about you, the accident and the injuries.
Please tell us if you are contacting a Hawaii personal injury attorney on
behalf of someone other than yourself and, if so, please advise
us of your relationship to person on whose behalf you are acting.
Please submit your email after you are done composing it and, once it is
received, Brain Injury Lawyer Hawaii
will contact you for a free, no obligation consultation.
If you submit your information, we thank you for giving us the opportunity to be assistance.
LEGAL HELP WHEN YOU NEED IT MOST
Visiting Our Offices
Types of Cases
Car Accidents- Hawaii -
Defective Products Liability- Hawaii
Ocean, Boating, Shipping, Maritime Accidents- Hawaii
Falls- Trip & Fall, Slip & Fall- Hawaii -
Drunk Driver- Drunk Driving Accidents
Medical Malpractice & Professional Negligence- Hawaii
Dog Bites & Animal Attacks- Hawaii
Insurance Claims- Hawaii
Construction & Heavy Equipment Accidents- Hawaii